Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
If you pay for 2 bottles and we will send you 3 bottles.
PolluCare Product Information
Airborne particles, the main ingredient of haze, smoke, and airborne dust, present serious air quality problems in many areas of the industrialized countries. This particle pollution can occur year-round or seasonal and it can cause a number of serious health problems. Particle pollution is a mixture of microscopic solids and liquid droplets suspended in air. This pollution, also known as particulate matter(PM), is made up of a number of components, including acids (such as nitrates and sulfates), organic chemicals, metals, soil or dust particles, and allergens (such as fragments of pollen or mold spores). The size of particles is directly linked to their potential for causing health problems. Small particles less than 10 micrometers in diameter pose the greatest problems because they can get deep into the lungs, and some may even get into the bloodstream. Exposure to such particles can affect the lungs, heart and liver with long term exposure. Larger particles are of less concern, although they can irritate the eyes, nose, and throat. Particulate exposure can lead to a variety of health issues. For example, numerous studies link particle levels to increased hospital admissions and emergency room visits—and even to death from heart or lung disease. It has been reported that air pollution alone causes about 7 million deaths a year worldwide. In addition to the particle pollution in air, we are also exposed to contaminated foods and drinks which may contain harmful chemicals and pathogenic microprobes which may be responsible for about 1.5 million deaths a year. Therefore it is very important to protect and maintain the health of our bodies, especially lung, liver and heart. However, there is no comprehensive therapeutic approach to maintain the health of lung, liver and heart in our body providing detoxifying functions against harmful chemicals and particle pollution. Mask or air purifier is used to protect the respiratory system from some air pollutants such as particulate matters. However, these methods are not effective with small particles or gaseous chemicals such as ozone (O3), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2). In addition, once the harmful chemicals or particulate matters are absorbed into our body, these methods are not effective anymore.
AoratosNature, Inc. has developed a proprietary herbal supplement PollucareTM, providing a safe, comprehensive and natural approach for protecting as well as supporting the health of lung, liver and heart in our body. This supplement consists of four major ingredients from Western herbs including milk thistle, eucalyptus, grape and oregano. Milk thistle has been clinically proven to aid the liver in detoxifying various contaminants and heal damages in the liver by promoting the generation of new liver cells. Silymarin, as hepatoprotective agent, is the main active component in milk thistle. It exerts its hepatoprotective activity through antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant actions in the liver. Both eucalyptus and oregano are excellent expectorants which aid the respiratory system to detoxify the breathed contaminants. 1,8-Cineole is the main active component for eucalyptus and carvacrol for oregano. These active components provide multiple therapeutic effects such as antioxidant, antimicrobial, antifungal and expectorant properties. Trans-resveratrol, active component in skin and seed of grapes has a strong antioxidant activity, dramatically increasing the action of MnSOD reducing superoxide and thereby confers resistance to mitochondrial dysfunction, cell death in various organs, especially in cardiovascular system.
Uses & Benefits
Milk thistle is a plant that is native to Europe and now found throughout America, Africa, Australia, and Asia. Milk thistle gets its name from the milky sap that comes out of the leaves when they are broken. Traditionally, the above ground parts and seeds are used to make medicine. The seeds are more commonly used. Milk thistle is taken orally most often for liver disorders, including liver damage caused by chemicals, alcohol, and chemotherapy, as well as liver damage caused by mushroom poisoning, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, chronic inflammatory liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, and chronic hepatitis. It is also taken for heartburn dyspepsia), inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis), enlarged prostate(benign prostatic hyperplasia), a blood disorder called beta-thalassemia, and infertility.
Eucalyptus is a fast-growing evergreen tree native to Australia. The dried leaves and oil are traditionally used to make medicine for coughs, colds, and congestion. It has been used for many conditions including asthma, bronchitis, plaque gingivitis, head lice, and toenail fungus. Many studies also have shown that Eucalyptus leaf contains chemicals that might help control blood sugar. It also contains chemicals that may have antibacterial and antifungal activities. It is also been reported that Eucalyptus oil helps relieve muscle and joint pain and inflammation.
Oregano plant is considered a staple herb in many cuisines around the world. It has a strong flavor and brings warmth to dishes, along with a hint of subtle sweetness. Oregano contains ingredients having strong antioxidant, antibacterial activity, and anti-inflammatory activity, and has been used for respiratory tract disorders such as coughs, asthma, croup, and bronchitis. It is also used for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders such as heartburn and bloating.
Grapes—along with their leaves and sap—have been traditional treatments in Europe for thousands of years. Many studies have shown that grape extract is beneficial for a number of cardiovascular conditions. Grape extract may help with a type of poor circulation (Chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. It also reduces swelling caused by injury with eye diseases related to diabetes. Especially trans-resveratrol in the grape extract having strong antioxidant activity protects cells from damage and helps prevent many diseases caused by oxidative stress.
– Respiratory Health: 1,8 Cineole, natural organic compound found in Eucalyptus extract has been reported showing multiple therapeutic activities such as analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral, mucolytic, hypotensive, and antispasmodic. In the area of medicine, 1,8-Cineole is widely used as an ingredient in many brands of cough suppressant, mouthwashes, and as well as an inactive ingredient in body powder. Carvacrol is a phenolic monoterpenoid found in Oregano oil. It is useful for therapeutic applications such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anticancer activities, and particularly effective against food-borne pathogens, including Escherichia coli, Salmonella, and Bacillus cereus. The anticancer properties of Carvacrol have been reported in preclinical models of lung, liver and breast carcinomas.
– Liver health: Silymarin is the main active ingredient in Milk thistle. Silymarin has both an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities. Many studies have shown that Silymarin has therapeutic effects for liver problems such as cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis and gallbladder disorders. It also provides heart benefit by lowering LDL levels.
– Cardiovascular health: Trans- resveratrol is a major active ingredient in Grape extract. It is a polyphenol acting as a strong antioxidant protecting the body against damage that can put your body at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease. Early studies suggested that Trans-resveratrol helps reduce inflammation, lower LDL or “bad” cholesterol, and prevent clot formation that can lead to heart attack. It also can limit the spread of cancer cells .
Side Effects & Safety
– In terms of safety of PollucareTM, it is safe when consumed in the small amounts regulated by proper dosing suggested as a nutritional supplement. Some people who have an allergy to plant oil or tea, especially sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae plant family might have nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. When this happens, stop taking the supplement and consult a healthcare professional.
– Currently there are no known toxicity levels for the product. However high dosing of Eucalyptus oil is known to be unsafe in pregnancy and breast-feeding women and children.
There are medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant/Antiplatelet drugs interacts with PollucareTM. It might slow blood clotting. Taking the product along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding. Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel(Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), delteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.